I have a NCCCO card, how do I get licensed in West Virginia?
1. Complete a Class A Application
2. Submit a copy of your NCCCO card
3. Provide copies of your written and practical test scores from NCCCO
4. Submit a copy of your current physical
5. $75.00 Check or money order
*** Send all of the above to the West Virginia Division of LaborI received a letter from your office stating that my five (5) year recertification is due. What do I submit to renew my card?
Class A: Recertification test scores from NCCCO, a copy of new NCCCO card and a current physical
Class B: A copy of your training certificate and a copy of a current physicalCan this information be faxed?
Yes, fax to (304) 558-5174.What number do I call to schedule testing with NCCCO?
(727) 449-8525I have a Class B Crane Operator Certification, who do I call for my five (5) year recertification training classes?
1. Crane Edge/Charles Cremeans: cell# (304) 993-2235, office# (304) 925-2483 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Swope Construction/Larry McClintok (304) 325-8146Can I pay my $75.00 renewal fee online?
Yes.Is there a late fee?
Yes, if a renewal application is received or postmarked more than fifteen (15) days after the certification's expiration date, the applicant shall pay, in addition to the annual renewal fee, a $25.00 late fee.